SCHOOL OF PRAYER MINISTRY
(FORMERLY EH BASIC 2)
Stay Tuned to this Website for upcoming Courses in 2018!
- Class sessions are scheduled for three Saturdays a month beginning in August and run from 8:30am - 4:30pm.
September 9th, 16th & 23rd
October 7th, 14th, & 21st
November 4th, 11th & 18th
- All sessions will be held at the His Whole House Katy, Texas offices.
In this course students learn to apply Course 201 level skills to specific problems such as sexual issues, shame, depression, generational sins, etc. Course 201 is a required prerequisite.
This will be a combined live and facilitated video School led and taught by His Whole House Staff. The format is usually between three and six months, during which students regularly meet. A benefit from the two-week EH Live school is the slower pace and easier assimilation of the material. This format also offers opportunity to form lasting bonds with fellow students from one's own local area. Our courses are typically held in Kingwood and Katy Texas.
Course Titles Include:
- Restoring Childhood Foundations
- Prenatal & Childhood Issues, Part 1
- Prenatal & Childhood Issues, Part 2
- Identifications of Love
- Profile of the Abuser
- Healing the Sexually Abused
- Emotional Abuse
- Spiritual Slumber
- Spiritual Captivity
- Generational Sin
- Healing the Effects of the Occult
- Sexual Addictions
- Fractured Heart & Relationships
- Unresolved Grief
- Spiritual Adultery
- Sources of Sexual Issues
- Making Healing Relationships Safe
- Cutting Free
- Care & Feeding of the Spirit
- Healing Our Children's Hearts